Tuesday 1 March 2016

Promotional Video - Initial Draft



For the initial draft, I have edited together all the footage captured from two fashion shows and collated it into a montage sequence. From this, I feel that an interview is necessary in order to give the viewer a clearer idea of what the video is promoting. Hence, I intend to have shots of my client talking about their business and their products, this will be complimented with shots of them working on headpieces in their office as well as the catwalks. The spoken dialogue will help to provide an explanation and insight, into the work of my client. In addition, it will create a dynamic variation in a visual sense, bringing the viewers awareness back to the client, engaging them in the essence of the video, which is her work.


As there was a lot of footage to edit into the sequence, I was sure to arrange everything into relevant folders, making the overall process much easier and more convenient. This also allowed me to combine various videos into one coherent sequence, in which I was able to show a vast variety of my clients work.


No comments:

Post a Comment