Friday 12 February 2016

Promotional Video - Sound Production

As of the commercial nature of the video, using music that is subject to copyright, may present numerous implications. I ensured I got my client's opinion in regards to what style of music would work best with the video. Not only do I want a composition that fits as an enhancing piece of background audio, however I want it to reflect the brand identity and compliment the visual pace.

I have contacted various music producers, so that I can incorporate a piece of background music without violating any rights. I sent them a visual mood board along with a selection of existing tracks as inspiration, so that they can get an idea of visual and aural style.

Already this project has allowed me to experience what is involved when working to a professional standard. By contacting various clients I have been able to develop my time management and communication skills, providing an organised and professional standard of work to my chosen client.

No comments:

Post a Comment