Thursday 3 March 2016

Promotional Video - Interview Prep

In preparation for an interview with my client, I have been watching various promotional videos that incorporate interviews to gain inspiration and get an idea of the types of questions I could ask and how I want the shots to look visually. 


The type of questions I intend to ask include, how long my client has been running her independent business and what inspired her to do so. I feel that such questions will evoke answers that not only give an insight into her expertise, but also adds a personal element, showcasing her carefully crafted talent and skill.

In addition to this, I would like to overlay the spoken dialogue with shots of her working, showing her final pieces and elements of the planning process. I feel that this will tie together all of the other footage, in a cohesive and visually diverse manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment