Monday 11 January 2016

Shoot 1 - Evaluation

Within this shoot, I was able to capture various tracking shots of the subject, in one chosen location. In addition to this, I was also able to film shots of the main subject encountering temptations along the way, which influences their behaviour and thought process.



I chose to shoot in a tunnel, as it is a naturally secluded area and acts as a confining manifestation of the subjects mind. Hence, the desired ambience was created as the tunnel provided low light and an overall dampening mood. Additionally, the space created a high contrast and produced and overall eerie ambience, through dimness and shadows.

I shot each scene from various angles, so that in post production I could piece together a visually interesting sequence. This would also be useful to visually reflect the pace of the scene; during instances which involve fast pace action, snappy transitions between shots will compliment and enhance the content.













Following this shoot, I would like to capture more similar shots, however vary the location. I still intend to stick to a desolate and somber looking site, in order to keep the dark ambience consistent throughout the film.

During the next few shoots, I am looking to get some outdoor shots, to show a slight contrast in lighting and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment